hey there. i’m mikayla.

your personal fairy godmother.

Hello sweet friends! I am Mikayla and I am a lover of everything Disney and Harry Potter! I’ve loved Disney for as long as I can remember and I hope that you find all sorts of great things on my site to help out your Disney obsession too!

In November 2018, I had the opportunity to plan and take the most magical vacation of my lifetime. My husband and I took our daughter on a vacation to Disney World and Universal Studios. She had the most amazing time turning 11 in Hogwarts and getting her wand. It was everything we hoped for.

In early 2019, I got to take my love of Disney and Universal to an entirely new level. I became a travel specialist with Second Star Wishes, an Earmarked Authorized Disney Travel Agency. I cannot explain how much helping others plan their magical vacations fill my heart.

With my new found calling, I find myself spending about 80% of my time talking about Disney and the other 20% hoping that someone else will bring it up so I can talk about it more! (Mean Girls quote…I hope you get it!)

Now, I know the biggest question you probably have is, what’s the cost? Then I have amazing news for you then! There is NO cost to you to use my planning services! It’s completely free to you to have me plan as much or as little of your vacation as you’d like me to!

I really want to help you and your family have your most magical vacation yet! Click the link below to get a free no obligation quote! I can’t wait to meet you and get started!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.